Trimester developments in baby
and changes in mother
things that partner's should and shouldn't say/do
* visitng to her preconception and prenatal visits
* helping her to eat healthy food
* helping her stay away from alcohol and smoking
* encouraging her to excercise
* learning more about pregnancy and help her to get rest
ANd SOMETHING'S NOT TO SAY/Do
* " are you eating again"? you shouldn't say this because they increase their apetites in the second trimester.
* " the house is messy". they get tired easliy so he shouldn't say this instead he should helpher cleaning up.
* smoke around her
* bring aversions in, because she hates most food and its smell