Oh! The Places You'll Go!
2015-2016 LVES Weekly Staff Newsletter
Week of January 18-22, 2016
Professional Development Day
Early Release Friday
- 7:55 - 8:45: 1st Grade
- 8:50 - 9:40: Kindergarten
Please make sure you let Zita know your lunch count for Friday by Tuesday afternoon. The afternoon is designated for you to hold conferences with parents for students who failed the 2nd nine weeks, or students that you are worried about. You can use the same conference form from Fall Conferences for the conferences. Eric and I will both be gone with UIL, so we will not be available to sit in on any conferences that afternoon. If you need one us in a conference, please let us know and we can be there at another time.
UIL is Friday
Good luck to all of our UIL participants and coaches!!
Randy Mathisen's Day
DRA and IStation
Thank you so much for your help!
PLC's this week...
Weekly Attendance Goal
Here's a funny little video on teacher interviews:
Mark Your Calendar - be sure to add "Elementary Staff Calendar"
- January 18th - Staff Development Day, Student Holiday - schedule coming soon
- January 21st - Ocean Week 2016 Planning Meeting, 3:05 pm in Library
- January 22nd - Early Release at 11:30 am
- January 22nd - District UIL Meet in Jarrell
- January 25th - End of 3rd weeks grading period
- January 25th - Tier 3 Meetings