The Pine Hill Library's Wish List
Did you know there is an easy way to support our wonderful school library?
Buy a book from the Pine Hill Library's Wish List on Amazon.com and it will be delivered to the library where a dedication bookplate will be placed in the cover. Your child's picture will be taken with the book and displayed in the library.
Teacher Gifts! Gifts in honor of a student!
Is your child’s birthday coming up? Don’t need more ‘stuff’ in their room?Are you looking for a special gift for a teacher? Ready to help a worthy cause? Purchase a book to donate to the Pine Hill Library in your child’s honor or the teacher’s honor, or ask the guests attending your child’s party to make their gift a book donation to the Pine Hill Library! Choose a book from the school’s Amazon Wish List on Amazon.com. A special book plate acknowledging the gift will be put in the front of the book and the birthday child can have his/her picture, taken with the book(s), displayed on the library bulletin board.Give the gift that’s enjoyed for years-BOOKS, BOOKS,BOOKS!!!
To access the Pine Hill Library’s Wish List simply follow these steps:
1. Log onto http://www.amazon.com
2. Select “Wish List” in the upper right hand corner.
3. Under “Find someone’s list” type “Pine Hill Library” and you will have access to our School Library’s Wish List.
4. Simply select the title(s) you’d like to purchase.
5. As you proceed through the purchasing process, select the “Gift Option.”
This will allow you to type a free gift note message that will be delivered to Mrs. Ryan with the book. This message will be printed onto a book plate for the donated book. You can type a separate note for each book you order.
"This book has been donated
in honor of Mrs. Smith
by her student, Sam Turner"
“This book has been donated
in honor of Sam Turner’s 10th birthday
by his grandparents.”
6. Complete the ordering process. The book will be delivered to Pine Hill and a book plate placed in the front of the book. Your child’s picture will be taken with the new book and displayed on the library bulletin board.
***If you choose to purchase one of the Wish List books from another bookseller, please include a note with the dedication information when you drop the book off at the library.
It’s that easy!
Please email Mrs. Laurie Ryan at email@example.com with any questions.