Update: Return to Learning
Wilson School District No. 7
Hello Wilson Families!
UPDATE: Students will be returning to In-Person and Distance Learning on March 15th. Parent responses from the most recent survey will remain valid. If you selected to in-person learning for your student in the survey, please plan on sending them to school Monday, March 15th by 7:45 am. This is in response to the executive order released by Governor Ducey on March 3rd. Please contact your school office if you have any questions. Thank you! We are excited for our students' return!
- Parents should screen their students for COVID symptoms before leaving the house each morning. Click here to view a list of symptoms to screen for.
- When picking up or dropping off your student, always stay in your car.
- Masks should always be worn when at the school site. (Even outside while picking up your student.)
- Keep in communication with your student's teacher.
K-3 Pick up & Drop off
- Car riders should use the car lane in front of the office. (Parents should remain in the car at all times!)
- Kg, 1st graders & siblings that are walkers should use the cafeteria side entrance.
- 2nd & 3rd grade walkers should use the south gate on 30th street by their classrooms.
- Park & Pickup families should park at the Celebrity Theater and pick up their students using the Gym entrance on 30th Place.
- Classrooms have been arranged so that students are seated at safe distances.
- Buses will only have 1 student per row (unless they are siblings).
- Seating in the cafeteria has been adjusted to have empty seat between each marked area.
- Students will be taught to maintain social distance throughout the school day.
- Hallways have been marked to direct students to stay on one side of the hallway.
HANDWASHING & HYGIENE
All students and staff will wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol at the following times:
- Arriving at school
- After being outside for physical activity
- Before & after lunch
- Prior to leaving school
- After sneezing, coughing or blowing nose
- Before & after removing and putting on a face mask.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
Cleaning will be maintained to the greatest extent possible.
- Custodial schedules have been adjusted to place focus on cleaning routinely throughout the day.
- An EPA-registered hospital grade cleaned and disinfectant will be used on frequently touched surfaces.
- Sanitation stations have been placed in all classrooms and throughout the campus hallways.
- Playground/sports equipment will be cleaned between uses by teachers and/or custodial staff.
If a student becomes sick with COVID-19 symptoms or reports a positive COVID-19 test, parents should report it directly to the school nurse or school principal.
Confidentiality must be maintained to the greatest extent possible.