#1 soccer player in Portugal
- Born: February 05, 1985 in Funchal, Portugal
- Nationality: Portuguese
- Occupation: Soccer player
- Cristiano Ronaldo was born in a blue-collar neighborhood in the Portuguese island of Madeira. By age ten, he had drawn the interest of elite teams. He excelled for his first pro team, Nacional da Ilha da Madeira, then signed with Lisbon-based Sporting in 2001."
- Text: "Had Prolific Career for Manchester United"
- Text: "On October 29, 2005, Ronaldo scored the team's 1,000th goal in the Premier League"
- Text: "In March of 2008, Ronaldo broke the record for goals in a season by a Manchester United right wing."
- Text: "His 33rd goal exceeded the 32 that George Best scored in 1967-68.
- Text: "Signed Lucrative Deal with Real Madrid"
- Text: "Real Madrid, a top team in Spain's elite league, La Liga, had tried to pry Ronaldo free from Manchester United in 2008, but the British team proved too stubborn. The following year, however, the Spanish agreed to pay ManU a transfer fee of about $130 million"
- Text: "In the 2010-11 season, Ronaldo was the top scorer in La Liga and helped Real Madrid win the Copa del Rey title.
- Text: "Ronaldo also found success early in 2013, scoring 19 goals in just 16 games."
European Golden Boot 2015
- IFFHS Trophy for Best striker on the planet and
World’s Biggest Goalscorer First Division
Fifa Ballon D'Or 2014
Globe Soccer Best Player of the Year Award
Globe Soccer Fan's Favorite Player Award.
Cordão Autonómico de Distinção of the government of Madeira
source for picture and other information:
Summary of reasons I chose these sources.
I chose these as my sources because I feel like these are the most reliable sources. One of these websites is his official page where you can find out more information about him.
They also have been updated in the last couple of months which also makes them more reliable.