Biologist hall of fame project
By: pierce lemaster
Robert Koch research bacteriolgy
Koch excelled in academics from an early age. Before entering school in 1848, he had taught himself how to read and write. He graduated from high school in 1862, having excelled in science and maths. At the age of 19, Koch entered the University of Göttigen, studying natural science.
Interesting facts about bacteriolgy
2. Bacteria can be found anywhere
3. The main place bacteria is found is off of dead animals.
4. Bacteria is useful to recycle garbage.
5. The most useful bacteria is coli it helps with digesting food.
2. He provided the fundamentals for microscopic pathology.
3. He made the first photomicrographs of bacteria.
4. He found the known cause of bacterial disease.
5. He was a great scientist who taught people things they did not know about bacteria.
6. His work paid off because without him people would not know anything about bacteria.