Robert J. Havighurst
Havighurst Development Tasks of Adolescence
What is it About?
1. be coming more of an adult- have more mature relations with people of both sexes.
2. Deciding on Roles- decisions will affect you later on in life.
3. Accepting your physical self- be comfortable and keep your body healthy.
4. Becoming more Independent- be able to think critically and make your own choices.
5. Preparing for marriage and family life- need to obtain knowledge about family and marriage.
6. Selecting an occupation- after evaluating your skills, talents, and goals you can pick your occupation.
7. Developing Personal Priorities- influenced by your family and society. will help guide you behavior.
8. Becoming more socially Responsible- learn how to be responsible, incorporate this knowledge in your priorities, then society will accept you.