Hour of Code is Here!
Celebrate Computer Science Education Week!
Calling all Computer Programmers!
In Honor of Admiral Grace Hopper's Birthday
The First Computer Programmer
- 15 million students tried an Hour of Code in one week.
- The Fastest growing movement ever!
- It took Facebook 3 years to have that many followers!
- We’re aiming for 100 million students worldwide to participate the Hour of Code!
- PALCS is signed up!
- School's from around the world are participating! Check out the map below!
A Global Celebration! A Global Movement!
The Hour of Code is a week long celebration encouraging students of all ages from all over the world to try coding for one-hour! There are many amazing activities to choose from each introducing computer science in its own way for students K-12, beginner on up!
Join Elsa and Anna as they explore the magic and beauty of ice.
Hour of Code
Try the basics of computer science with many fun characters!
Create a story or make a game with Play Lab!
This Week's Assignment
- Check out the Hour of Code activities in Tynker!
- Make sure you save some of your projects to share!
- Check out as many activities as you would like by clicking on the activity link below!
- Next week we'll be sharing and discussing our projects!
- Have Fun!
See you in CyberSpace! ~ Mrs. Suski