February 22-26 ... National FFA Week!
This Weeks Schedule ...
Monday through Thursday - Full School Days (on-site)
Friday 1/2 Day CDL - grades 7-12 'B" Schedule
Junior High Football & Volleyball (Grades 5th - 8th)
- Practice begins Monday, Feb 22nd
- Practice begins @ 3:30pm
- Volleyball practice ENDS @ 5:00pm
- Football practice ENDS @ 6:00pm
** Be sure your athlete has a physical on file with the school
** Sign up through Family ID if you have not done so already
Additional information will be forthcoming from the OHA, OSAA, the Governor’s office, and our Big Sky Conference, as it pertains to our athletic teams.
We will eagerly share that information as quickly as possible.
Please have your athlete bring a water bottle, appropriate athletic clothes and shoes for their respective sports.
Volleyball players, don't forget your knee pads.
Football players be sure to dress warm.
Zoom Story Time
Join Natasha from the Sherman County Public/School Library for a fun experience learning more about early literacy skills and practices through songs, rhymes, and reading stories.
Here is the link
Join Zoom Meeting
ID and Passcode.
Meeting ID: 863 7998 0483
Upcoming calendar events to plan for ...
- February 22-26th - National FFA Week
- Friday, February 26th - 1/2 CDL (grades 7-12 on 'A' schedule)
- March 1-4 - Dr. Seuss Week (flyer for activities above)
- Tuesday, March 2nd - K-6 Vision Screening
- Friday, March 5th - Friday CDL 'A' Schedule
- Monday, March 8th - School Board Meeting @ 6pm (Link: https://meet.google.com/ewk-ijip-voy)
- Friday, March 12th - Friday CDL 'B' Schedule
- Friday, March 19th - Friday CDL 'A' Schedule
- Monday, March 22nd - 26th - SPRING BREAK
- Thursday, April 1st - End of 3rd Quarter
- Friday, April 2nd - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Planning Day)
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email email@example.com to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.