RES Staff Update
February 12-16, 2018
Staff Dress for This Week
Monday-Professional Dress or Jeans if you attended Bingo Night
Tuesday-Team Shirt Tuesday with jeans or professional dress
Wednesday-Red or Pink with Jeans (Valentine's Day) or Professional Dress
Friday-Spirit Shirt with jeans
Super Bowl Fun
1st Quarter: Sonic Drink--Henning, Lieberman, Murray & Kruse
Half: Week of Jeans--Kastor, Green, Murray & Meyer
3rd Quarter: Lunch on Robison (We'll choose a day and place, and you will get to place your order)--Gonzalez, Kubis, Henning & Lemos
Final: All of the Above--Rother, Hussey, McLaurin & Moran
Kids Invite Someone Special (K.I.S.S.) Lunches
WATCH D.O.G.S. Donuts with Dad (Friday)
If you did not record the events from last week's RES Staff Update, please look back over that to make the changes to your calendar. These are additional changes that you'll need to make on your calendar. Thank you for keeping up with these important dates.
February 15-Multicultural Committee Meeting (Gerletti's office @ 8 am)
February 19- Gerletti to visit Kirk Elementary to observe Blended Learning (am)
February 22- PTO provides King Cakes for the staff
March 6- STAAR Information Meetings for parents (Hosted by admin @ 9 am and 6 pm)
March 23-Rocket Fest--This is a major fundraiser for our school, and it is highly encouraged for all staff to attend. You will receive an email about staff donations for this great event. Bring your family out for a super fun night! 5 to 9 pm
Upcoming Benchmark Testing
February 20: 4th Writing & 5th Math
February 21: 5th Reading
March 26: 3rd & 4th Math
March 27: 3rd & 4th Reading
March 28: 5th Science
The schedule and important information is shown below.
Employee Perception Survey
Superintendent's Fun Run
The following information was shared at our DLT meeting:
· This year’s event has a 5k and a 1 mile, family-friendly run, with more affordable pricing.
· The 5k offers an adult and student cost. The 1 mile is $5 for each participant.
· Shirts can be purchased for $10 and are the same soft fabric as in previous years. This year the color is grey.
· The sleep-in pass is an option for those who know they cannot be at the race on March 24 but would still like to make a donation to the event. Your campus or department will get credit for this as a participant.
· Additional donations to the event can be made on the registration form.
· Individuals whose registrations/donations total or exceed $100.00 will be part of the Superintendent’s Century Club and will receive special recognition at the event.
Here is the link to the hub: https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/Njk2MzE4MDE5Nlpa/p/NzAyNjg1MzMzN1pa/details
Thank you for a great 1st session of e-track. The remaining dates are:
Tuesday, February 13
Thursday, March 1 (rescheduled from January 17)
All sessions will take place from 3:00 to 3:45.