Corron Mission Statement:
October 14 - November 22
Pick-A-Time Parent Conference online sign-up
(See direction attachment above)
Monday, Nov. 11
School Board Meeting at St. Charles East High School at 7:00 pm
Wednesday, Nov. 13
School Improvement Day/Half Day - Students dismissed at 11:40 am
Report cards open up on HAC
Friday, Nov. 15
PTO Parent-Child Dance
6:00 - 9:00 pm
Thursday, Nov. 21
PTO Meeting in LRC at 7:00 pm (date change)
Friday, Nov. 22
PTO Donuts with Someone I am Thankful for
7:45 - 8:20 am
November 25 - 29
NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Monday, Nov. 25
Parent-Teacher Conferences from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday, Nov. 26
Parent-Teacher Conferences from 8:00 am - noon
Friday, Dec. 20
Last Day of School in 2019
Dec. 23, 2019 - Jan. 3, 2020
NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS - Winter Break
Monday, Jan. 6
NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS - Teacher Institute Day
Tuesday, Jan 7
From Student Council:
In honor of our Veterans and Veteran's Day Assembly, we are asking Kindergarten-4th Grade students to wear green on Veteran's Day. One of the many amazing ways to show support for our Veterans is a campaign called 'GreenLight a Vet.' People are encouraged to show support for our Veterans by changing an outside light to a green bulb. Included is a hyperlink to the website for GreenLight a Vet (GreenLight A Vet).
Here at Corron we are asking Kindergarten-Fourth Grade students to wear green on Monday, November 11th so that our veterans can see a green sea of support at the assembly. Fifth grade students are encouraged to wear Red, White, and Blue for their performance. If you have any questions,please see Student Council Sponsors-Mrs. Kriz, Mrs. Leonard, or Mrs. Schymanski. Thank you for your continued support!
Lost and Found
From the Nurse:
Keep your child home from school when:
* Your child has a temperature of 100 degrees F or more within the past 24 hours. Children should be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school and not taking fever reducing medication to control symptoms.
* Your child has been diagnosed with a bacterial infection (Strep) your child MUST have 24 hours of antibiotics, fever free, and feeling well before returning to school.
* Your child has had vomiting or diarrhea during the past 24 hours.
* Your child has a persistent, moist, productive cough, chest congestion, or discolored nasal drainage.
* Your child has an unexplained rash, sore or pink eyes with a discharge.
Some students are returning to school too soon after being home ill. They should be kept home until they have been symptom free for 24 hours. This is important for your child's health and the health of his/her classmates. Please continue to remind your child of the importance of frequent hand washing, covering their coughs with their elbow, and proper use and disposal of tissues during this cold and flu season.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter concerning the health of our Corron students.