A Guide to Bunburying
By S. Blair
What is Bunburying?
How do I know if Bunburying is right for me?
- constantly find yourself wanting to get out of social events?
- want to marry someone under someone else's name because your family despises them?
- need a reason to get out of town because you didn't pay your bills...again?
- want to have a new set of friends?
- want a fresh start on adulthood?
Then getting a Bunbury might be a good idea for you.
Section One: Preparing to Bunbury
Determine what you want to gain from your dual identity. Whether it's an escape from your current life or the chance to start a new one, having an idea of what you want to accomplish is a good idea.
Make yourself a checklist to separate your lives. Color code the checklist so you know which life is which.
Section Two: Setting up your Dual Identity
Give your dual identity a name and personality.
Find a place for your "Bunbury" to live and give them a connection to you.
Section Three: Taking Precautions to Being Caught
Anytime you come close to getting caught or come to a close conversation about your Bunburying, use an excuse to get out of a bad situation or excuse your absence from a scene.