Google is Great!
Google Drive (Docs)
Sign Up or Log In
- Go to http://docs.google.com.
- If you already have a Google account, type in your email and password to sign in.
- Otherwise click on the Sign Up button to sign up with Google. ***You can use any email account to sign up for Google Drive (docs). It does not need to be a gmail account.
- Fill in all of the required form fields to sign up for the account, read through the Terms of Service, and click on I Accept. Create My Account.
- You may need to verify your email address you used to create the account by signing into it and clicking on the link that Google Docs sends you. Follow the on screen directions.
Google Docs in Plain English
What is Google Drive?
How is it different from Google Docs?
Google Drive is the place to access all your files, including both Google Docs and local files that you sync to the cloud. If you used Google Docs prior to April 2012 Google Drive replaces and enhances what you've previously known as the Google Documents List.
Google Drive is a single place to manage all your files, including Google Docs. Think of Google Drive as your hard drive in the cloud. With Google Drive, you can access files, folders, and Google Docs from the web. No matter what happens to your devices, your files are safely stored in Google Drive.
Each user gets 5 GB of free storage, and additional storage can be purchased. Google Docs do not count toward storage quotas.
Why do educators need to be familiar with a modern browser?
Flubaroo - Grading Made Easy
Google Drive Practice
The Burmese Python - Florida Everglades
Actual rubric created by a 6th grade class
Begin Research Phase:
Begin Project Creation:
Submit Link to Completed Project:
Cite Your Sources (MLA Format):
EasyBib - http://www.easybib.com
Son of Citation Machine - http://citationmachine.net/index2.php
bibme - http://www.bibme.org/
Easy Citation Generator - http://www.citethisforme.com/