Things To Do:
- Look at the slide of pond water under the microscope. The protists are the small moving organisms.
- Observe the slides of preserved and stained protists under the microscope.
- Watch the videos.
Things to Think About:
- Do all of the protists appear to move?
- Are the protists one celled? Many cells? Either?
- Where do protists get their energy?
- What type of environment do they live in?
- What type of positive and negative impacts do they have on the environment?
Underwater Kelp Forests
Monsters Inside Me: Malaria