Goal of Unit
To familiarize with the many types of marks that can be made on the picture plane.
Vocab to Know
Scope of Project
- You will work in groups to setup a still life at your station.
- Still life must consist of mostly straight objects.
- You will cut out a 4"x4" viewfinder out of bristol board using the paper cutter.
- Using an Exacto knife the cut out area should be no larger than .5" x .5".
- Place the viewfinder 12 inches from the still life.
- Find an interesting composition.
- Draw a .5 inch border on a 12”x18” piece of drawing paper and render the view that was chosen.
- 2H, HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B pencils
- Kneaded eraser
- 12"x18" drawing paper