Christmas Time At My House
BY Denton Matthews
Guest List: (Mums Side Of The Family)
- Auntie Cass
- Uncle Darren
- Uncle Jeff
- Uncle Andy
- Auntie Kylie
- Fruit loops and apple juice
- Leg of Ham
- Apple Cider
- More ham
- More pie
- Mince pies
- Lemon meringue Pie
- Cake, Again!
- Waking up at 6:30 to unwrap presents!
- Waking mum and dad up, then my auntie and uncles.
- Dad gets up and slams the door and goes back to bed.
- Dad finally get up at about 7:00
- Dad filming us unwrapping the presents.
- Get in car and go to a relatives house for lunch.
- Get more presents.
- Get in the car and go to Grandma's.
- Have a massive dinner.
- Unwrap more presents.
- Fall asleep on Grandma's couch until we have to go home.
The importance of the event:
Apart from the great food, presents and lollies, Christmas for me is about getting together with the family and catching up with my cousins. We always have fun playing and wrestling in grandmas backyard. I think that having my cousins down to stay is really fun and its the only time of the year that we are all together. Everyone is in high spirits and we all end up having lots of food and fun.