Week of October 17th
This Week's Happenings
Monday the 17th
- AVID, College, Feeder Tees with Jeans
- Digital Citizenship Week...please see flyer below for learning activities and dress up days!
- KidTalk in Conference Room during grade level planning
- Clowns & Character Assembly for K/1st, 9:30 a.m. in Gym
- Beg of 2nd Nine Week and Grading Period
- Choir Rehearsal After school until 4 p.m. with Ms. Wooten
Tuesday the 18th
- KidTalk in Conference Room during grade level planning
Good News Club in Library, 3- 4 p.m.
October 18th - Watch D.O.G.S. Recruitment Night 6:30 p.m. Library
Wednesday the 19th
Walk to School Wednesday, Athletic Wear Attire
Deb/Tramy @ Prin Mtg in AM
Flu Vaccinations @ Dooley
V-Team Mtgs afterschool until no later than 4:15 p.m.
Bricks, Bots & Beakers in PTA Room, 3-4 p.m.
Thursday the 20th
- Jennifer Ruth to visit Grade Level Planning for Edugence Training
Young Rembrandts in PTA Room until 4 p.m.
Friday the 21st
- Dooley Spirit Shirt & Jeans
- Cub Scouts in PTA Room after school until 4 p.m.
Upcoming Events to Note...
- Week of October 24th...Pumpkin Decorating Contest
- Week of October 24th...Red Ribbon Week
- October 25th...Tanji, Amber and Elizabeth at Interactive Word Wall Training all day
- October 26th...Dennis Lee Assembly
- October 26th...Dr. Bingelli visits Dooley in AM
- Ocober 26th...Whole Staff EOM Celebrations and Flexible Campus PD
- Otober 27th...Citizenship Assembly K-2 in AM
- October 28th...Citizenship Assembly 3-5 in AM
- October 31st-Nov 2nd...5th grade at CCAC
- October 31st..Sonic Happy Hour Drinks from PTA
- November 3rd...Dooley PTA Board Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- November 3rd...Individual Picture Re-takes and Student Group Pics for Yearbook
- November 4th ...All Pro Dads 7:10-7:40 a.m. in Library
Digital Citizenship is here! Let's help one another be responsible in this Digital Age!
Pumpkin Decorating Contest Week of October 24th!
Red Ribbon Week is coming the Week of October 24th
Last Day to order is Friday, October 21st. Please see Coach Craven to turn in your order!
Let's be Thankful and Proud...
Fifth Grade Team...Thank you your hard work in encouraging and convincing our parents to allow our 5th graders to attend camp! Only 4 students not going at this point! ~ Tramy
Thank you, Lauren Torres, for arranging the information and Google form for the college spotlight sign-up. ~ Aisha
Thank you, Craig, for his flexibility and positive outlook ~ Aisha
Thank you, DeeDee, for her positivity and support ~ Aisha
Thank you, Karen S., for helping deliver AVID T-shirts ~ Aisha
Thank you grade level teams and Ramona for compiling our annual list of "at risk" identified students! A necessary task completed and checked off! ~ Tramy
I want to brag on Aisha for coming up with awesome WICORized science ideas this week. Our (color coordinated) lessons looked great this week! ~ Craig
4th Grade Team...Thanks for your flexibility and continued teamwork! ~ Tramy
Debbie M, Stephanie and Ramona...thanks for your collaboration to flex to help cover a class sans a substitute! ~ Tramy
Shout out to Amy for being an awesome team member and Teresa for coming to a parent conference that I could not have done alone. Thank you ladies!! ~ Elizabeth
Thank you Karen, Shalom, Muneeza, and Jimmy for your hard work and dedication. I appreciate all you do! ~Tonia
Thank you to all my wonderful friends for my awesome birthday celebration yesterday! I am so fortunate to be working with such great and wonderful people. AND the brownies were delicious!!! The theme birthday is such a fun idea, and I can't wait for the next one! Thanks again, Ramona
Debbie O – Thank you for planning a wonderful birthday lunch for Ramona. ~ Kristen
Tracey – Thank you for always staying positive and smiling even when your work increases with constant new enrollment and withdrawals. ~ Kristen
Gail – Great job getting all the hearing and vision completed so quickly! Most nurses need to call in extra help! ~ Kristen
Shalom – Thank you so much for doing the marquee for me. You Rock!! ~ Kristen
Erin and Stephanie – Thank you for covering the front office so the whole office team could share the birthday lunch with Ramona. ~ Kristen
Angie, Silvia and the rest of the Math/Science/Tech V-Team on planning the learning activities and dress-ups for Digital Citizenship Week! ~Tramy
Amy, thank you for your organization and advice. We don't know what we would do without you. You are our rock. - Elizabeth and Hattie
Kristen...Thank you for the countless phone calls you've made outside of your work day (and on the weekends) to locate substitutes for our building. Your dedication to the needs of our building and students is very much appreciated! ~ Tramy
Ramona...Thank you for covering me in the covering of duties of a classroom. You are an epitome example of TEAMWORK! ~ Tramy
Laura M...Thank you for making the decision that resulted in what was best for students and your team when presented with a district expectation! Proud of YOU! ~ Tramy
Erin...Thank you for attending the Instructional Specialist meeting and sharing the info with those who couldn't attend. You are another epitome example of TEAMWORK! ~ Tramy
Angie and Andrea...Thank you for taking the day to ensure and accompany the safe arrival and participation of our StuCo at a Leadership Seminar in our district. ~ Tramy
Craig...Thank you for dedicating time to learn the intracacies of TTM and how best to maximize its intervention design for our students. ~ Tramy
All Teachers...Thank you for being so excited and receptive to the documentation of intervention through Edugence! It truly is the best place for us to input our Tier II, III intervention so that all will have access to the documentation at our fingertips and avoid excessive use of copies/paper. Thank you, also, for welcoming Jennifer Ruth with lots of questions about the ins/outs of Edugence! We are almost experts now. ~ Tramy