All Saints Staff Weekly
May 15, 2016
Greetings of Peace!
The end of the school year is fast approaching. At the same time that we are preparing to close the school year, we are currently working on getting ready for another school year that is full of promises.
Administration, faculty and staff are not merely community members of All Saints, but rather, they play an integral part in the educational ministry to our students, families and community. Paul's letter to the Romans states: "If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well." At this time I would like to acknowledge the following faculty and staff changes for next year.
I am excited to announce that due to our growing enrollment and implementation of our dual language program, Miss Garcia will be joining the early childhood team next year as our new 2nd PK4 Classroom teacher. Also making a transition to this team is Mrs. Azpeitia who will be switching grades with Ms. Hataway. Mrs. Azpeitia will take over teaching kindergarten next year, while Ms. Hataway will move to be our 3rd grade teacher.
We also say good bye to Mrs. Heim who has been an invaluable member of our faculty. Also moving on is Miss Moore who will be finishing her teaching certification program, as well as Mrs. Maria in the cafeteria. Mrs. Mulders too is finishing up her long-term substitute placement with us in PK3. We are thankful to all of them for their time and commitment of service that they have given to All Saints and we wish them all well with their new journeys.
I also pray for each and everyone of you and that we have a successful end to our school year. Please let me know if you have any other questions as we close out our school year.
- Enrollment-We're at 167 students. Enrollment is moving along! I will send an updated student data chart with the next newsletter.
- No Staff Meeting this week-Please make sure that you stay on top of the blog as any last minute happenings or communications will communicated through here.
- Catapult Parent Meeting 5/17-This will happen before the HSO meeting. It will cover summer practice activities. Pizza will be served. Please help encourage your Title I students' parents to attend.
- HSO Voting for New Officers-Please incentivize your parents to make sure that they are in attendance at the last HSO meeteing of the year. Key parent leadership roles will be determined for next year.
- Field Day-Thank you to Coach O'Malley for his coordination of field day. It was a success due to the great support of faculty, staff, parents. and families!
- Grades- Please make sure that you have all your grades updated. Parents really start monitoring progress even more so the last two weeks, especially for those students that are on the bubble. Don't forget to make sure that you are cc'ing me on any important emails regarding poor grades.
STAFF MEETING UPDATES
Tuesday, 5/24 in 4th grade-Staff Meeting