By: Millena , Ramin, Edward , and Pedro
What Is our Goal ?
We would like to change the average electricity bill of $168 here is an illustration of America with color coordination around you with the prices.
- Not only are solar panels are good for your wallet in the long term but also for the environment .
using more solar energy we would need less fossil fuels to satisfy our energy demand, and that cuts down our excessive pollution and carbon rates.
You would first have to know whether you want the solar panels laid out in your backyard or on your roof
one thing to keep in mind is that if you put it on your roof you may need to install some extra appliances
Brackets, or poles, are necessary in all models.
Brackets support the panels and are attached directly to the structure of the home or building.
We think the best choice would be to putt it on your roof to conserve more space, and more effective results.
First we would get any extra appliances that are necessary ,find a trust worthy worker to install it .
Then give it a few years and have ourselves free electricity completely.
Who Would Install It ?
- We would want DFW solar Electric to install it considering all the great feedback ,and years of experience.
- We would need Permission from the city of Coppell and the Home Owners Assosiation.
What Would This Cost You ?
- 284 total sq of solar panels
142 solar panels charging batteries
142 directly powering the house
We need 4 10 kWh tesla power wall batteries.
Average us consumption = 1,000 kWh a month $120 a month
1 sqft of Solar panel produces 7 kWh 1000/7~143
It would cost a maximum of 13,240 dollars
- After 52 months (5 and ½ years) the cost of the solar panels, and batteries will be paid off, and then you will be getting “free” energy.
- Here is a graph that shows purple as non solar panel electricity and orange as solar power it is the cost of the actual solar panels on your house
- this is a chart that shows the approximate cost of the solar panels and more
What Do Gain and Lose ?
This invention is useful not only to our houses, but to the whole worlds energy.
Pros- the pros of the solar panels is that the solar panels will save the electrical costs.
help your home conserve their electrical energy.
If you manage to get your panels, you will live in a better home. knowing that you're helping the world.
The bills of you electricity will slowly decrease.
- Cons- the cons of this invention is that the installation process will cost a lot of the the users money.
Although the solar panels will save money in the end, it will also take some money away in the beginning.
The installation will also take some time.
Finding the places to install the solar panels and attaching the panels will take almost a month, or over.
- Your roof need to be facing the sun in order to receive the light that you will need.
We used desmos for the graph