St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-May 20, 2018
ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND...
TRACK & FIELD FUN AND PARTICIPATION
2018-2019 Class Placement
With planning already taking place for next year, we have prepared this letter to outline the process for class placement. This letter was previously communicated on April 8th. Please take a moment to review and we look forward to serving all of our families next school year.
- Monday 21st No School Victoria Day
- Tuesday 22nd ECS Co-op field trip Wilcox (am) Calhoon (pm)
- Tuesday 22nd Grade 1W/1G field trip Reading to Horses
- 23rd-29th 2 for 1 Book Fair
- Thursday 24th School Council mtg 7pm
- Thursday 24th AMA School Patrol picnic 10:30 am
- Friday 25th City T&F Championship Gr. 3 & 4
- Friday 25th Grade 1B/1D Field trip Reading to Horses
- Monday 28th Gr. 4 Fort Edm. field trip
- Tuesday 29th ECS Field trip-Schielke Farm
- Wednesday 30th Living Rosary assembly in Gym 9:30am
- Wednesday 30th ECS Field trip-Schielke Farm
Friday 1st No School PD Day
Wednesday 6th ECS Co-op Field trip
Thursday 7th Early Dismissal @ 2:15pm
Thursday 7th JE 3 Field trip
Friday 8th ECS Field trip
Friday 8th Pre-K Field trip 8:30am/12:15pm
For Student Safety....No Pick-Up/Drop-Off in Staff Parking Lot
We are asking parents to please NOT pick up/drop off children in the Staff parking lot as we go through our restoration. This area is far too congested with Staff and additional contractors working on the restoration. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Pre-K Nature School
MR. ERNST'S-RUNNING CLUB REPORT.....
Last Saturday we had a great turn out for the Ole's Spring Run Off, St. Pat's families participated in the 3km, 8km, and kids 1km races! It was awesome to spend time with these families at a community event!
St. Pats students braved the wet chilly weather on Thursday to participate in the Valley Fun run. All the students did a great job running this challenging 2.5km cross country run!
2018-2019 Early Learning calendars
Please note the Pre-K 4 yr old calendar has changed slightly where 4 day programming will occur mostly Monday to Thursday.