White Fang - Get the text
We are beginning our novel unit for the semester. Our novel is White Fang. This novel was not part of the ENG102A materials shipped to you. You are responsible for obtaining a copy of the book. You have a few options:
1) Download a .pdf of the book here: White Fang full text
2) Have a Kindle? Put the book on your eReader. Click here: http://www.classicly.com/download-white-fang-pdf
3) Use MVCA's Tumblebooks account. Click link, then search for White Fang: http://www.tumblebookcloud.com/autologin.aspx?U=michiganvirtual&P=login
4) Purchase a copy of the book. http://www.amazon.com/White-Fang-Jack-London/dp/1505313104/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446956807&sr=1-1&keywords=white+fang
5) Check out a copy from your local library. We will be reading the book between November 16 and December 4. Please make sure you are checking out the full version of the book, not an abridged or edited version.