Goodness Grows News
Fall Tasks in the Fields & Beds
Apples, Apples, Apples!
Apple Butter For Sale
Coat & Clothing (& More!) Giveaway 2021
We Miss You, Kelly!
Jungle Jam & Juicy Jam
Happy Cranberry Season!!
Current Flavors at Goodness Grows:
- Jungle Jam: Blueberry Jalapeno, Cranberry Jalapeno, Hot, Cherry Habanero, Peach Habanero, Dragon
- Juicy Jam: Peach Lemonade, Cranberry Orange
Once these peach jars are gone, we will not have peach jams again until next peach season.
If you return an 8oz. jam jar, you get $1 off the purchase of a new 8oz. jam!
Give us a call at 330-549-9408 or contact us online to arrange a pick-up or delivery. Jungle Jam is also sold at Reach for the STARS in Salem and at the Columbiana Chamber of Commerce.
Jungle Jams contain hot peppers - either jalapeno, habanero, dragon, or a mix.
Juicy Jams are our limited special fruit jam - no peppers here!
Ways to Support GG
* Online Shopping ~ Just use Amazon Smile - choose Goodness Grows as your charity of choice.
* Buying Products ~ Jungle Jam, Juicy Jam, cat toys, Apple Butter, etc. - all proceeds go back into our program.
* Volunteering ~ Give of your time and get back lots of love & smiles!
* Donating Items ~ We are always in need of items like basic jam making supplies such as regular 8oz. canning jars, lids, sugar, and white vinegar. Craft items are also appreciated. Our crew loves to work on projects!
* Charitable Giving ~ As a small non-profit, Goodness Grows depends upon generous donors who give monetary support. A contribution to Goodness Grows is tax-deductible, to the extent allowed by law. Your donations help us to continue our mission of working with people of all abilities.
More October Fun
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE & FACEBOOK PAGE TO LEARN MORE!
Goodness Grows is a 501(c)3 non-profit operating out of Common Ground Church Community. Our mission is to cultivate personal, social, and community growth through gardening, education, and opportunity for people of all abilities. We are working to improve people's lives through social and therapeutic gardening practices. We'd love for you to join us!
Create. Cultivate. Thrive.