Third Grade Thoughts
September 16, 2016
Third grade is off and running! We hope you enjoyed sharing Junkyard Wonders with your children. The text evokes such wonderful discussion at home and at school.
In math, we are reviewing place value to the millions. And-we've started cursive!
Weekly Reflection Questions
- What is a primary source?
- Why is Junkyard Wonders considered a primary source?
- Did you connect with any characters in the story?
- Describe one of the place value activities.
- How am displaying leadership qualities in the classroom?