A Look Ahead to the Week
Chrome Extension of the Week
Connected Mind - Draw unique and memorable mind maps, store them in the cloud for free and access them anywhere. At last it is possible to create a mind map as individual and easy to imprint on your mind as one drawn by hand on paper. The mind maps you create with Connected Mind are even better as you can easily include images and shapes and you have a whole rainbow of colors and a selection of fonts at your disposal.
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
- Class of '15 announcement selection, Conference room 7:40 a.m.
- NO Early Release
- 7th and 8th grade Girls' meeting, Auditorium 12:55 p.m.
- Go Red Meetings: Spanish Club - Auditorium, HS Cheer - room 307.
- Snow make up
- Pep Session - BTSA
- HS Marksmen Track Invitational at 9:00am - SPIRIT JUG!!
Menu (April 14 - April 18)
- Breakfast - pancakes w/ syrup, sausage links, fruit
- Lunch - hamburger or cheeseburger, french fries, veggies w/ dip, fruit
- Breakfast - cinnamon toast, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - ravioli, green beans, lettuce wedge, garlic bread, fruit
- Breakfast - cheese omelet and bacon, toast, fruit
- Lunch - turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, wheat bread, fruit
- Breakfast - breakfast pockets, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - ham sandwich, lettuce and tomato, veggies w/ dip, chips, cookies, fruit
- Breakfast - biscuits/gravy, hash browns, fruit
- Lunch - fish sandwich, tater tots, three bean salad, fruit