The Parker Post
4th Grade News
Friday, May 6th, 2016
May 6th - All library books due back!
May 7th- ROAR Run
May 9th - 5th grade talent show
May 12th - 4th grade class party and Field Day!!!
May 13th - Last Day of School! Out at 12:30! End of the Year Honor's Assembly at 8:45am!
Next Week at a Glance
- Writing: We will finish our research projects.
- Foundations and Reading: We will take this extra time for our research projects.
- Math: We will present our math projects.
Additionally, we will celebrate our 4th grade year together!!!
Grade Level Improvement Plan (GLIP) Update
73% of all Price 4th grader's are proficient or higher in writing! Woo-Hoo! We're so close to our goal of 100%!
Our Building Level Improvement Plan (BSIP) Goals are:
- 100% of Price K-5th will be at proficient or mastery levels on quarterly writing grade-level assessments.
Click here to see summer school offerings! Registration will be online only, and the deadline to enroll will be May 6.
Keep in mind, students will be enrolled in the grade level they will attend for the 2016-2017 school year (EX: current 5th graders will enroll at RMS as 6th graders, current 8th graders will enroll at RHS as 9th graders). This means that incoming kindergarten students are eligible to enroll as well!
Breakfast and lunch will be provided FREE of charge for all children 18 and under. We are excited to be offering Spanish as a special class for our elementary students! Transportation will not be provided by the district.
Summer school will take place Monday through Friday using the below schedule:
Elementary: May 31-June 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:10 p.m. (Kindergarten pick-up at 2:50 p.m.)
- Please call and let the office know if there will be any changes in transportation at the end of the day!
- We have one snack each day at either 10:30 or 2:00. Please make sure your child DOES NOT bring any snack that has nuts in it. We have students with food allergies.
- Reading Logs are due EVERY day except Monday! Reading at home is so important!