What is Cyberbulling?
By: Alexis Aaron
Cyberbulling is a type of bullying that you do online, and not face to face.
Facts about Cyberbulling?:
- 70% of people report there online cyberbulling.
- About 43% of kids are bullied online.
- 80% of teens use electronic devices, and cyberbullying is one of the most common ways to bully.
- Young people think cyberbullying is the easiest way to get under someones skin.
Examples of Cyberbullying?:
- Mean text messages, or mean emails.
- Rumors sent by email or posted on social media.
- Embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.
Prevention of Cyberbullying?:
- Keep up with your kids passwords to all social media websites.
- Tell your kids its very important that they tell you right away, and report it.
- Also monitor how long your kids are online daily.
- Take action and don't forward messages to anyone.
- Make sure you have all evidence of the cyberbullying messages.
- Block the person who is cyberbullying.