"From the Office of the Superintendent"
Tuesday, October 26, 2021 - 5:00 PM
New Mask Guidelines...
Based on the Governor's proclamation today the following mask policies are now in place
- Masks must be worn on school buses
- Masks in the school building are optional and left up to student choice.
- CDC guidelines for quarantining are in place. More quarantines could occur as the exception for masks wearing will not apply for those students who choose to not wear a mask.
- Students that are vaccinated do not have to quarantine.
- Students who have been positive in the last 90 days do not have to quarantine.
We will update you on any other changes as we need and as changes arise.
Thomas J. Byler