Hungary goes ProWein
Event Portal now LIVE - Register to our tasting events!
MasterClasses & Workshops
The tasting events will be facilitated in English / German by renowned industry professionals and experts specializing in Hungarian wine:
- Caro Maurer, Master of Wine
- Markus Berlinghof, Leader of German Sommelier National Team
- István Szepsy Jr., Winemaker of Szepsy / Szent Tamás Winery
- Yvonne Heistermann, Lecturer of German Wine and Sommelier School
- Franz Weninger Jr., Winemaker of Weninger Organic Winery
- Lotte Gabrovits, M.Sc., International Wine Marketing, MW Candidate
- Beáta Keszler, Founder of Ungaricum, WSET Advanced
Come, see and taste how Hungary has turned its back on mass production, reached back to its traditions and restructured its wine-business to become a small but exciting home of boutique wine production. We should be back on your radar screen!
All tasting events are free. Admittance requires registration and a valid ProWein 2015 pass.
- indigenous Hungarian Furmint and Kékfrankos,
- terroirs in Tokaj, Szekszárd, Eger, Sopron and Villány,
- unique blends like Bikavér
We offer you a brand new tasting experience hosted in a comfortable, unique tasting zone that is equipped with the latest digital and cloud technology.
Event titles (for details please visit the Event Portal):
- Organic across borders - Sopron & Burgenland
- Szepsy / Szent Tamás: Mád meets Michelin!
- Furmint for Freaks
- Taste of Tradition: Terroirs in Tokaj
- Cabernet Franc: Character from Villány
- Bikavér / Bull's Blood: Tradition revived
- Regions, Varieties, Blends: Hungary
- Kékfrankos meets Blaufränkisch
- 3 Methods / 3 Styles: Aszú, Szamorodni, Late Harvest
- Tokaj indigenous: Furmint, Hárslevelű, Yellow Muscat
- Malatinszky Organic Wine Estate
Lotte Karolina Gabrovits
Germany's #1 importer of Hungarian quality wines was founded in 2009 with a mission to show fellow winelovers worldwide why Hungary and its wines are so unique. We are passionate about
- Promoting and selling Hungarian quality wines on a professional, online platform
- Providing one-stop-shop for importing Hungarian wines for trading partners
- Representing Hungarian winemakers at trade fairs and professional events
- Working as Primary Contact towards German wine education institutions
- New digital marketing technology that brings winemakers and consumers together