The Raider Report
September 1, 2015
We are settling into the third week of school. Students and teachers are becoming familiar with their routines and we have had a smooth start to the year. Thank you all for your support in making the back to school transition such a success.
This week we begin our optional fall fundraiser. I encourage you all to participate as this allows us to support our operation costs and keep tuition affordable for all of our families.
The parish is also gearing up for their annual Fiestas Patrias. We will be in charge of the parade again Saturday morning, 9/12 and then HSO will be hosting an Arriba Arriba Hot Dog booth that will go back to supporting our parish community. Please come out and support this worthwhile event with either your time, talent, or treasure.
May Mary, Queen of All Saints, continue to watch over and pray for us!
Blessings,Ms. Prado, Principal
- Labor Day-School will be closed for Labor Day, Monday, September 7th. Enjoy your day off!
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar
- Choir-Choir practice this Wednesday in the church. Choir ends at 4:30pm. For more info, please contact either Mr. Murillo, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mrs. Azpeitia, email@example.com
- Optional Trash Bag Fundraiser-Order forms went home today. Please check your student's GO/SOAR Binder. Forms to count for incentives must be received by the office by Wednesday, September 16th @ 4pm. Last day for all orders is Monday, 9/21.
- 16 de Septiembre Parade-If you would like to participate on the school float for the parade, please email Mrs. Raga, firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will give you the info for the school parade float.
- Fiestas Patrias-HSO is looking for donations and volunteers for this fun event. See the flyer that went home with students today for ways that you can help. Great way to begin earning your hours.
- Cafeteria New Item Added-Ice Dog Slushies, an USDA approved snack item, has been added as an additional item that students may purchase during lunch for those still hungry and wanting an additional snack. Ice Dogs are $1.00 and will be invoiced to accounts.
- Dad's Club-The Dad's Club will be having its first meeting of the year on Wednesday, Sept. 9th, at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at Chuyitos at 1521 N. Main. For more info, please contact Dad's Club Coordinator, Mark Espinosa, email@example.com.
- Grandparents Day-Has been moved to Friday, September 25th. More info will be sent home with your child to invite their Grandparents & Grandfriends.
- 8th Grade Parent Meeting-Parent Coordinator has scheduled an 8th grade parent meeting next Tuesday, September 8th at 6:00pm.
Sharing the Good News!
NO SCHOOL LABOR DAY
Monday, September 7, 2015
Individual & Class Pictures
Friday, September 11, 2015
Parade & Fiestas Patrias
Parade, Sat. 9/12, 10am
Fiestas Patrias, Sat & Sun evening Church parking lot
What we need...
Red Bull Races-We will be working the Red Bull races as a fundraiser for the school taking tickets at the gates. The dates and times for the race are Saturday, 9/26 from 8:00am to 5:30pm and Sunday, 9/27 from 8:00am-4:30pm. We are working in shifts, to get the day covered. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact HSO President, Edgar Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Target Redcard? Register it to give back to All Saints, CLICK HERE
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.