Science CPD 2013-2014
Mobile Technology to go from ‘Good to Great’. (Parts 1 & 2)
This a brand new two part online twilight CPD session. Throughout the two sessions, delegates will look at different Apps that support creativity in the science classroom and also allow teachers to clearly demonstrate student progress, share learning and enhance the environment in lessons. The sessions will focus on how delegates can collect data ,with learners, using mobile devices and free online tools. The sessions will also display how Augmented reality will engage reluctant learners and develop the curiosity of those learners. Delegates will be given lesson ideas for the teaching of science using iPads on a 1:1 and Shared device bases. These online CPD sessions will look at how Differentiation can be made easy using iPads within a Science classroom for theory and practical based lessons. Delegates will be shown Assessment tools that can be used within and outside of the classroom
Course Content (Part 1)
- Tried and tested ideas for using iPads and technology in teaching science across all age groups
- Demonstrating student progress in lessons
- Sharing learning with the world
- Enhancing the teaching of science within your classroom.
- Wowing students using specific Augmented Reality apps
Course Content (Part 2)
- Ideas to implement within your classroom setting
- Easy ways for students to access a wide variety of resources differentiated for their needs.
- Different ways to collect data from practical investigations within science classrooms.
- Ways to show progress within a lesson easily and also over time which is sort after by OFSTED.