The Colt Classified
December 17, 2018
Raptor Visitor Management System
CCCS is pleased to announce that we will begin using the Raptor Visitor Management System to strengthen our program of campus safety for students and faculty. Part of keeping students and faculty safe is knowing who is in our buildings at all times, and the Raptor System will allow us to do that. The Raptor System will better allow us to screen visitors, contractors, and volunteers in our schools and provide us with a safer environment for our students and staff.
Upon entering, all visitors will be asked to present an ID such as a Driver’s License, which can either be scanned or manually entered into the system. The Raptor System checks the visitor's name and date of birth for comparison with a national database of registered sex offenders. The registered sex offender database is the only official database checked by the Raptor System. No other data from the ID is gathered or recorded and the information is not shared with any outside agency. Once entry is approved, Raptor will issue a badge that identifies the visitor, the date, and the purpose of his/her visit. A visitor’s badge will not be necessary for those who visit simply to drop off an item in the office.
The safety of our students is our highest priority and the Raptor Visitor Management System allows us to quickly identify those that may present a danger to our students. Thank you in advance for your understanding and your support in enhancing our safety protocols.
Wreaths Across America
Middle School Exam Schedule
Middle school exams are taking place today thru Thursday, the 20th. Morning exams will take place from 8:10 to 9:45 a.m. Afternoon exams will be held from 12:45 to 2:20 p.m.
Monday, December 17 - History
Tuesday, December 18 - Math and Reading
Wednesday, December 19 - Religion and English
Thursday, December 20 - Science and Spanish
STREAM Christmas Tree Challenge
Steps for Students Registration Fridays
Join the CCCS team for the 14th Annual Steps for Students 5K Run/Walk on February 16, 2019! Onsite registration help available every Friday morning from 7:45 to 9:00 a.m. in the Jones Room. Stop by for a doughnut and register your family!
To register or donate visit www.steps4students.org
Catch a glimpse of the Steps spirit in the 2018 official race video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKL9Pu2lz1A&feature=youtu.be
Box Tops for Education
Diamond Jubilee Auction Gala
The Fund for Corpus Christi Catholic School
- For God's healing of Mr. Luis Gomez, uncle of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Jerry LaBarrie, grandfather of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For the repose of the soul of Ms. Louvenia George, relative of Dr. McCoy
- For God's healing of Mr. Elisco Parra, great grandfather of Kevin (3rd) and Kaylee (1st) Peterson
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mrs. Barbra Kennedy, mother-in-law of Mrs. Carla Kennedy (MS Math)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Nguyen, father of Tiffany (6th)
- For God's healing of Michaela and Alisia, aunts of Alex Stevens (7th)
- For God's healing of Ms. Gloria Jackson, grandmother of Micah (5th) and Nyla (3K)