Finley-Oates Elementary School
September 2, 2019 - September 6, 2019
- All classes begin at 7:40 am.
- Dismissal for Kindergarten and First Grade is 3:05 pm.
- Dismissal for Second and Third Grades is 3:15 pm.
- Anyone picking up a student before 2:50 must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (ex: driver's license).
Please be considerate when dropping off or picking up your student by not parking in our marked Handicap Parking spaces unless you have a valid tag or sticker.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Give them a wink;
It will be pick-up time,
in a blink!
For the safety of all students, and to help make it easier for the children, we are no longer allowing parents to walk in during morning drop-off.
We appreciate your understanding!
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side). Parents must walk students in if entering from the front.
Homework U will begin September 24th!
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.