This Week at Brookside...
RETURN TO 5 DAYS IN PERSON LEARNING
Grades 3 - 5 Return!
Dear Brookside Families,
After an amazing week welcoming may of our K - 2 friends, we now very excited to welcome many of our grade 3 - 5 friends for 5 days of in-person learning!!
Please see the information below regarding the drop-off and dismissal procedures. As stated in last weeks message, it is crucial that we continue working together in order to provide our students' with a safe in-person learning experience!
With Cardinal Pride!
Arrival will take place between 8:40 a.m. - 8:50 a.m. daily. The diagram below reflects the entry points for grades 3 - 5 (yellow), and K - 2 (grey)!
Please realize that we are welcoming back ALL of our friends so it is even more important that everyone please follow procedures. Additionally, your patience and cooperation are appreciated in order to execute safe and efficient drop-off procedures.
Please do not drop your child off prior to 8:40 AM as there will not be any adult supervision. We strongly encourage that you remain in cars and follow drop-and-go procedures nearest to your child’s entry point. No parking will be permitted in the main parking lot of the school building. Please say your goodbyes prior to your child exiting the vehicle.
PLEASE DO NOT EXIT YOUR VEHICLE IF YOU ARE ON THE DROP AND GO LINE.
Please make certain to refer to the DAILY COVID-19 Home Screening
- ALL students will be dismissed by their classroom teacher to an adult via their drop off location.
- Any individuals visiting and walking on school grounds MUST be wearing a mask at all times.
Please remember, this is not a time to engage the teacher in conversation as he/she is monitoring the dismissal of all of the students in his/her class. Furthermore, please be mindful that we would want to avoid large gatherings; therefore once your child is dismissed please immediately begin walking off school grounds. Children are NOT permitted on the playground equipment after school.
Information on the change for Meal pickups.
- The students who will be attending school 5 days a week will be picking up their meals on Monday(s) & Wednesday(s).
- The students that will be Full Remote will be able to pick up their meals on Tuesday(s) & Thursday(s).
- Students that attend an extended day program will continue to receive hot meals daily.
All meals must still be pre ordered using the district reorder system.