This is a picture of many families who have been killed during the figthing
Life is tough out in the desert. These are the homes in which the Sudanese live in.
A picture tells a thousnd words
A woman crying, with a caption stating " When all the bodies have been buried in Darfur, how will history judge us"?
Causes of the Genocide
There are many causes that led to the mass murder of Darfur. Some are the sacarcity of water, the need for more land, and the want for more money.
Why are these the Causes:
- The Arab tribes have come to Sudan looking for land
- Their are many farmers who have a plentiful amount of land
- Africa has a desert climate, which prodces the need for more water.
Effects of the Genocide
Many effects have come from the Genocide:
- Hundreds of thousands of people have been killed.
- 150 people die everyday.
- The country cannot pay for the cost of destruction.