Effects of Music on the Brain
🎶By: Leslie Orozco🎶
The Effect of Music on our Emotions:
- "There are two kinds of emotions related to music: perceived emotions and felt emotions" how we can understand the emotions expressed on the songs without really feeling sad or depressed.
- When theirs higher noise we tent to overwhelm and our creativity is less and we don't concentrate.
- The music can help predict the way someone is or their personality.
Why does music relax?
- Music can sometimes distract us but at the same time it helps us learn our real emotions.
- The music has a certain effect on your feeling that make you feel familiarity and centerdness for yourself.
How does music help?
- "Music has been used for hundredsof years to treat illnesses and restore harmony".
- Reduces anxiety on patients at a hospital, and helps the quality of life on patients with cancer.