Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
- LSD is one of the most common mood changing chemicals.
- It is a strong hallucinogen
- LSD is mostly in tablets, pill like, and rarely sold in liquid.
- LSD has street names such as Acid, Blotter Acid, Dots, Mellow Yellow, Window Pane, Loony Toons, Hippie, Golden Dragon, etc.
- The hallucinations last about twelve hours or more depending on the amount taken.
- Acid is odorless and colorless.
- There are many effects coming from LSD such as dilated pupils, dry mouth, loss of appetite, sleepiness, increase in heart rate and blood pressure, and high body temperature.
- If there is a large amount of LSD taken then it can cause a paranoid feeling, and make it frightening for your surrounding.
- PCP is a drug that is related to LSD.
- If you were to overdose on LSD it can result in death, psychosis, and "tripping".
- In 1997, it was reported that %13.6 high school seniors were doing acid.