Principal's Corner #14
We will have a secure perimeter Monday, November 19th in the afternoon.
SLO Goal Progress Monitoring
During this past staff meeting, you had the opportunity to experience Breakout EDU kits in action. It was great to see the engagement, collaboration and friendly competition, but I really enjoyed hearing the laughter. I encourage you to look into these LIT KITS. These are great resources available for our students to engage in new learning experiences.
Call the District Library & Visual Media Services to reserve your kits up to one year in advance, 720-886-7024.
Remember, each elementary teacher will be provided one-half day (1/2 day) of release from teaching for the purpose of engaging in individual, team, or grade level planning annually. According to policy, the scheduling of such time shall be determined by the staff and the principal in coordination with the District so that it will not adversely affect building or district operations. When you determine when you would like to take this 1/2 day for the purpose of planning, please email Joan the date and copy me on the email. Thank you!
- Monday, November 19: Secure Perimeter (afternoon)
- Wednesday, November 21: Non-Contact Day, Comp day for Fall Conferences
- Thursday, November 22-23: No School, Thanksgiving Break
Wednesday, November 28: Differentiation PD in Amy Bainbridge’s room: Depth & Complexity icons
Wednesday, November 28: Committee Time (PBIS/PST)
Wednesday, December 5: Differentiation PD in Amy Bainbridge’s room: Kagan Silly Games – how to incorporate play into your classroom!
Wednesday, December 5: Committee Time (Safety/Guiding Coalition)
- Thursday, December 6: School Spelling Bee
- Wednesday, December 12: Committee Time (PAC)
- Wednesday, December 19: Staff Meeting
- Monday, December 24-January 4: No School, Winter Break
- Monday, January 7: Non-Contact Day
- Monday, January 7, 8:00-12:00: Emergenetics is coming to COT