all the going ons from the #1 class on the 2nd floor
This Week In Learning!
- Reading- This week we will be working on identifying the main idea of multi-paragraph texts. We will use graphic organizers to find the main idea and supporting details.
- Writing- This quarter we will be working on writing opinion pieces. We want to be able to state our opinions and support them with reasons, finishing up with solid conclusions.
- Math- This week we will be looking at defining attributes of polygons, including number of sides and angles. We should be able to name and draw polygons given a set of defining attributes.
- FUNdations- This week we continue studying R-controlled vowel syllables. This week we will be focusing on -er, -ur and -ir. New trick words learn, picture, earth
- Science- We start our quarter long unit on sound. We will experiment to gain an understanding of the relationship between sound and vibrating objects.
- Social Studies- This quarter we will be learning about various cultures influence their communities.
Awesome Learners Learning!!!
Making sense of subtraction
Changing states of matter with chocolate
Thanks for being so great! Please feel free to contact with any questions or comments!