Keeping teachers up to date
- TEMI, math screener, administered only to kinder this fall (if needed, administer to specific 1st graders for SST purposes).
- Problem Solving-Exemplars Implementation starts next week (9/8). Videos of implementation are in Eduphoria (see day 1 below).
- District PD is 12:30 to 3:30 for all grade levels this year. 1 person from the team will need to sign up in Eduphoria and secure a sub. Remember to share with your team afterwards so we can all learn!!!
Day 1 of Exemplars
Developing the Mathematical Processes Day 1
- Testing Window opens 9/1
- Assessment schedules have been revised and placed on Google site
- District PD-Is 12:30 to 3:30 for all grade levels. 1 person from will need to sign up in eduphoria and secure a sub. Remember to share with your team afterwards so we can all learn!!
- Grammar Talks-Thank you for starting these week 1 (or week 2) . This is an excellent time to use the swivl to reflect on your questions, timing and student behaviors. I am available to demo or provide feedback as well.
Dates to remember
September 8th-K-2 Science meeting at Transportation West
September 10th 3-5 Science meeting at CTESeptember 21st-Literacy Committee with Audrey Bragg.
October 1st -Third Grade District Math PD
October 6th- Fourth Grade District Math PD
October 7th- Fifth Grade District ELAR PD