NCVPS Spanish 3
Update con la Sra. Beverly Aguirre
Week 5, February 20-26
Required Live Classes for Unit 3
We invite you and your student to get excited about NCVPS Spirit Week. Spirit Week is Monday February 20 - February 24. Digital Learning Day is Thursday February 23. I am currently posting info about Spirit week in student announcements and asking them to share information and celebrate with us at NCVPS!
More opportunities to attend a Culture Cafe for Extra Credit!
Below is a list of the various Culture Cafe sessions offered for students in the next two weeks. Students can go to their Home page on Canvas and click on the icon, The Culture Cafe for a detailed list of future Culture Cafe sessions and how to log into the session. After attending a Culture Cafe session, students will complete a reflection about the class and submit it for extra credit.
Students can attend any of the topics below. It does not have to be about Spanish.
Keys to Students' Success
The main keys to being successful are:
- completing all assignments (*well and on time*) (using the Schedule of Assignments), reading the announcements daily, checking/reading messages daily
- going through the direct instruction and practice as slow as needed to understand the material
- taking/studying notes, reviewing the grades/feedback for all assignments to see what was missed and why
- attending the required live classes
- asking questions when something doesn't make sense and/or more explanation/practice is needed
In addition, to me being available to tutor the whole group in the RLC's, students can set up one-on-one tutoring sessions with me, as needed. NCVPS has a Peer Tutoring Center that is also available to students for Quick Questions, Virtual Buddies, and more. World Language and Culture Club sessions are also offered for extra credit! Sessions will be offered in October.