Education Resource Center
We are here to serve!
Color copy paper: $.04
Marble paper: $.05
Card stock: $.10
Construction paper: 9x12,$.04
Laminated construction paper: $.10
Fadeless art paper: $.20
Sentence Strips: Manila, $.05
Chart Paper: $.45
Photo paper: $.20
Poster board: $.50
Metallic/Neon poster board: $1.25
Butcher/Kraft paper: 36 inch wide, $.25/per yd
48 inch wide, $.40/per yd
Chart paper: $.45
Display boards: White, $4
Foam core, $7
BINDERS & FOLDERS:
File folder: Manila, $.10
Pocket Folder: $.40
Three-ring binders: ½ inch, $2
1 inch, $2.50
1 ½ inch, $2.75
2 inch, $3
Large Envelopes: $.20
SD Card Rental: $3
Ink jet, $.75
Rings: Small 1 inch, $.10
Medium 1 ½ inch, $.20
Large 2 inch, $.30
X-Large 3 inch, $.40
Ziploc Bags: $.05
Brown paper lunch bag: $.10
Craft sticks: $.02
Cotton balls: $.01
Glitter: $.50/rental of “salt” shaker
Index cards: $.01
Pipe cleaners: $.05
Fishing line: $.03/ft.
Rubber bands: $.05/set of 20
Sheet protector: $.10
Poster board storage portfolio bags: $12
**Note: Prices could change depending on cost to us
We will service your bulletin board for cost of materials and $5 labor fee
We have professional books in many content and specialty areas
We offer paper cutters, markers, glue, scissors, hot glue gun, etc. for free use. We also have a bank of seven computers for student use
“There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord” 1 Corinthians 12:5 (NIV)
Faxing: $1 per operation
Lamination: Heat, $.20/ft. (done at 10 a.m., 3 p.m., and 9 p.m.)
Cold (NEW), $1/ft. (done anytime)
VariQuest System (NEW): Die cuts, $.25-$1.50/pg (depending on materials)
Posters (two colors), $.10-$.25/in. (depending on materials)
Full color poster (NEW), 24" x 33", $10
Awards: Stickers, $.20-$.25 (depending on size)
Plaque 5x7, $6
Ellison die cuts: cost depends on materials used.
Spiral Binding (NEW): less than 1 inch, $.50
1-1.5 inch, $.75
1.5 inch and up, $1
Cover sheet for binding, $.50
Printing: Black and white, $.05/copy, one side
You may schedule to use our SMART Board for training, tutoring, and/or teaching a class in our library area! Just call our office to get on the schedule!
- Professional books in many content and specialty areas for early childhood, middle and high school (math, science, social studies, English, reading, music, art, etc.); textbooks; books for children and adolescents; teacher resources; journals; DVDs; field guides for a wide range of destinations in the United States; kits and teaching manipulatives; camera and tripod; presentation remote; livescribe pens; personal whiteboards; iPads
- Books, Kits, Manipulatives, CDS & DVDs may be checked out for a two week period with a $.25/day late fee
- Camera, (NEW) Presentation remotes, and tripods may be checked out for a 24 hour period with a $5/hr late fee
- NEW! We will service your bulletin boards! You pay the cost of the materials and $5/board for labor of the student worker to transport supplies and decorate your bulletin board.
- We offer assistance with projects as time permits.
- The ERC Library and Center for Math and Science Education are both online. On campus: Log on to Pipeline and click on the “Student” or “Employee” tab. Follow the left-side link to the ERC library. This is only for students and Faculty/Staff on campus. Off campus: Use the following web address: www.harding.edu/Educationcenter.html Once online, click on “Education Resource Center.” You may begin your search from there. Please note that you may also click on “Center for Math and Science Education.” You will find a wealth of materials available for checkout and use.
- Education Resource Center news can be found through the College of Education Facebook and Twitter pages.
Hours of Operation
Fall and Spring Semesters:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:
7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., 8-10 p.m.
7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: noon-4 p.m.
Sunday: 2-4 p.m., 7-10 p.m.
Summer Session Hours:
Weekdays: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.Saturdays and Sundays as posted
***The ERC is always closed during regular Harding University holidays. Any change from normal working hours will be posted on the bulletin board outside the ERC and on the Facebook and Twitter pages. If you have any questions, please call 501-279-4549.