Me, Myself, & I
Pa Houa Lee
I was born in Thailand. When I was 9 years old, my whole family moved to the United States. I started my 4th grade in Crookham Elementary School in Winton, California. In 2005, we moved to Merced, California and that's where I grew up. I have a big family. I lived with my six sisters, my only one brother, and my parents. In the summer of 2012, I moved to Holmen, Wisconsin wihtout my family. I lived with my aunt and her 7 children. I atttend Holmen High School as a senior and will graduate in Holmen High School in 2013. My life has been changed since the day I came to Wisconsin. I missed my families, friends, and my old school so much. Even though things has been changed, I am still the same and will always be me, I will never give up and will continue on my education.
Art is the most activity that I enjoyed. I am never tire of drawing and desginning. Even when I am sad and happy, Art is always somthing that Im happy to do.
I likes to travel to many different places.
I love to listen to music whenever I'm bore.
Things you should do when keyboarding
- Adjust chair to the proper height
- Sitting up on the chair
- Feet on the floor
- Body centered between the "b" and "n" keys
- Sit about one-hand's distance away from the keyboard
- Fingers curved on the homerow keys
- Wrists are low but not resting on the keyboard or desktop
- Each finger should be placed on the homerow keyboard and knowing which finger should type which key
- Type wihtout looking
Things you shouldn't do when keyboarding
- Adjust chair too low or too high
- Feet on the chair or table
- Sit too close to the keyboard
- use one finger for all the keys
- Looking at the keys when typing