Science in Movies Project
By; Elizabeth Thomas
Hotel Transylvania 2
- SPS5 a. Compare and contrast the atomic/ molecular motion of solids, liquids, gases, and plasmas.
- SPS8 c. Relate falling objects to gravitational force.
- SPS9 a. Recognize that all waves transfer energy.
He is in plasma state.
When they are going for a fly gravity help them whenever they jump.
When he uses his powers on his son- in-law its a transfer of energy.
- SPS10 b. explain the flow of electrons in terms of the following: alternating and direct current, the relationship among voltage, resistance and current, and simple series and parallel circuits.
- SPS10 c. Investigate applications of magnetism and/ or its relationship to the movement of electrical charge as it relates to the following: electromagnets, simple motors, and permanent magnets.
- SPS10 a. Investigate static electricity in terms od friction, induction, or conduction.
Simple Series circuit to connect the machine to have energy.
He can conduct electricity within his body.
Produces thermal energy.