A Guide to Bunburying
By Ariela Andrade
Preparing to become a Bunburyist
Preparing to become a bunburyist is quite simple if you follow these rules:
- Create your Bunbury.
- Plan a different location for you Bunbury.
- Have a daily planner or calender with you to record where you have been and where you need to go.
Don't make your second identity Public
If your profile is public then it'll be easier for people to find out about your secret identity.
- Try not to get in a lot of photos.
- Try not to tell people where you live
- If you have any social profiles don't use your real photo.
Problems that you may encounter
- Run into somebody that you already know.
- Having a suspicious friend snoop around in your business.
- You accidentally schedule two meetings with both of your identities.
- Show up as the wrong person.
- If your in a relationship, your partner could find out your secret.
Precautions to take
- Be organized, have a good memory.
- Don't act suspicious.
- No pictures.
- Make sure to stay in your area with your certain identity.