Qoola Frozen Yogurt Bar
14 Locations Across Canada and 4 More to Come!
-Pure Heart + Pure Body (organic foods keep you emotionally happy and physically healthy!)
-originally named "Keula" (knowledge, environment, unite, learn, and achieve)
-cares about the environment by using recyclable products
-serves the community with partnering,fundraising, awareness, educating, and uniting
-natural and fresh kosher yogurt, fat-free (trans/saturated), and gluten-free
-proud Canadian company working with Canadian vendors or suppliers
-always fresh products (yogurt is not powdered or heat-treated)
-contains probiotic cultures
-learning from criticism
What's for Sale - Meals:
Kale with strawberries, oranges, avocado, and yogurt-infused vinaigrette to make a sweet, but healthy salad.
Fresh bread with yogurt-based sauces and delightful blend of ingredients, making it a healthy alternative.
Chicken, quinoa, feta cheese and vegetables with a balsamic dressing in a grilled spinach wrap.
What's for Sale - Desserts:
Variety of tastes available which are made from 100% Canadian milk, cane sugar, and no GMO's. Can be covered with various toppings.
Yogurt or frozen fruit popsicles made from organic products.
Frozen yogurt and sorbets can be taken home to enjoy!
These are great for any occasion and can be ordered or customized with a variety of toppings.
Belgian waffles made fresh and warm. Perfect with frozen yogurt or coffee.
- $50K franchise fee
- $330K-400K start-up capital/investment
- Application Form and Confidentiality Agreement - $500 fee
- Interviewed over the phone
- In-person interview at a store
- Franchisee packet and letter of intent (agreement) with 50% deposit for Franchise Fee
- Franchise Agreement Form with 50% deposit
- Training in Richmond, BC (head office and corporate stores) for 5-14 days
- Franchise Operation Manual and Qoola with help out with growing out