Parent News February 16, 2022
- February 17 - 4th Six Weeks Awards @Lunch
- February 18 - Candy Sale After Lunch
- February 21 - NO School For Students
- February 22 - TWOSDAY - Tutus, Ties, Tiaras and/or Tie-Dye
- February 22 - School Bus Driver Appreciation Day
- February 24 - HHE ART DAY!
- February 24 - Battle of the Books
- March 5 - Discover Birdville
- March 7-11 - Texas Public Schools Week
- March 10 - HHE Open House 6pm-7pm
- March 14-18 - SPRING BREAK!
- March 24 - HHE ART DAY!
- April 1 - End of the Fifth Six Weeks
- April 4 - First Day of Sixth Six Weeks
- April 4-8 - National AP Week
- April 4-8- School Librarian Appreciation Week
- April 6 - Paraprofessional Appreciation Day
- April 7 - Six Weeks Awards During Lunch
- April 12 - PTA Papa John's Night
- April 15 - No School
- April 18-22 - National Volunteer Week
- April 19 - HHE ART DAY!
- April 22 - Earth Day
- April 27 - Administrative Professionals Day
- May 2-6 - Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 6 - School Lunch Hero Day
- May 10 - 3rd-5th STAAR Math
- May 11 - 3rd-5th STAAR Reading
- May 12 - 5th STAAR Science
- May 19 - K-1st Field Day
- May 20 - 2nd-5th Field Day
- May 25 - Early Release @12:40pm
- May 26 - Last Day of School
- May 26 - Early Release @12:40pm
The nominating committee is working to help select next year's board. Working with PTA is fun and a great way to help the school and staff!
HHE Extended Day Program will be under the supervision of principal, Lisa Walker and classroom teachers. Under our care, students will be provided with snacks, help with homework, play outside and many other activities in a safe environment.
If your child has Covid, please fill out this form and email our nurse firstname.lastname@example.org. You can upload a copy of your postitive test result, we do NOT need you to bring us a copy. Let us know how we can help during this time!
Become a Birdville Volunteer for 2021-22 All new or returning volunteers must complete a new application online for the 2021–22 school year. You must complete this application to volunteer on campus, attend field trips or help in the classrooms.