Theme Enrichment Project
Show what you know!
Step 2: Include within the platform you chose above, a PEEL paragraph about your chosen theme.
Be sure to include:
- Evidence #1
- Explanation #1
- Evidence #2
- Explanation #2
- Evidence #3
- Explanation #3
Step 3: Include three (or more) of the following artifacts within the platform you chose:
- Pictures from the school that represent your theme
- Pictures from the community, world, your life, etc. that represent your theme (these can be photos you've taken or photos you've found during your research)
- Song lyrics which represent your theme
- Videos which represent (could include commercials, movie clips)
- Short stories or a book you are reading (or have read) that represent your theme
- Poems which represent your theme
- Advertisements or billboards which represent your theme
***Include a caption with each artifact on your platform that explains why you chose it and how it represents your theme.
Step 4: Turn your final project in!
- Be sure you've included a fitting title and your name.
- Proofread your conventions.
- Turn your final project using your teacher's turn-in form.