Ed Tech Ideas and Lessons
How to Change A Student Password!
1. You must be on the teacher computer in room 129 or room 130
2. Click on the icon that says ¨Reset Student Password¨ It is the icon with gears on it.
3. Type in the students username - MAKE SURE it is their username and not their brother or sisters. Ex - a student with the name Jane Smith has the username smithja because they have an older brother named John. Ask the student - they should know their username.
4. Type in a new password for the student (it will not show up when you type it) click enter.
5. Retype the same password.
6. The student should now be able to login with the new password. :)
Adventures in Energy
Found While Surfing the Net...
http://www.achievethecore.org/ - TONS of Common Core lessons in all subjects.
A fun Halloween Pinterest Board - http://www.pinterest.com/hojostptstore/halloween/
Part of the site - The Writing Fix - Corbett Harrison has a page within the site that has a tremendous amount of resources to help with student's writing. Go to http://corbettharrison.com/lessons.html for lessons.