Moana Jr. Day 2!
TECH CREW - 7/13/21
You can change the language of this email by scrolling to the bottom and using google translate.
The tech campers got a lot done today. They worked on tons including hair/makeup, painting, prop construction, tie dye for the performers costumes, and more!
They're making great progress and we can't wait to see how far they get tomorrow and the rest of the week!
Be sure to check out our Day 2 tech video below!
Camp Dates and Times:
Monday, July 12th - Friday, July 16th from 9 am - 4 pm
Monday, July 19th - Friday, July 23rd from 9 am - 4 pm
PERFORMANCE: Decided with Mr. Johnson during the first week of camp.
TOMORROW IS PAJAMA DAY! Dress comfy and come ready to sing and dance!
1. PICKUP TIME - Pickup starts promptly at 3:45. We ask that parents arrive as close to that time as possible so students aren't left to sit with our staff past camp's close
2. DROPOFF - When dropping off your students for the day, please pull all the way up. We ask that you don't park and get out of your cars to bring your students in the building, or allow your student to walk across the parking lot to arrive every day. It can be a safety issue and we don't have staff designated to watch traffic and crossing lanes for students
3. CLOTHING - Please make sure students are wearing appropriate clothing for tech camp. This means closed toed shoes at all times, along with clothes that can get paint on them. We are doing lots of painting this week and most campers will be painting at one time or another, so please don't send them in any clothing that can't get dirty/pain on it.
4. SHOW ASSIGNMENTS - Mr. Johnson is going to work on assigning students to their shows this week. If you/your camper would like to request a certain performance or have a conflict with some, please let Farley McDaniel know at email@example.com as soon as you are able.
How to prepare for Camp!
- Your Clear Bin with the following supplies below
- A Reusable Water Bottle that is unique and clearly marked with your child's name.
- Paint Clothes! Please bring clothes that you do not mind getting paint on throughout camp.
- Tennis Shoes for safety. Must be closed toe.
- A packed lunch that will not go bad (with appropriate silverware). There will be no microwaves this year as this is a high-touch surface.
- A Mask
- Sun Screen - in the event we can spend time outdoors.
- A Hat/Sunglasses - in the event we can spend time outdoors.
Director of Health and Safety - Medication
She will be available throughout camp to help with all of your child's physical and emotional needs.
Pick-Up and Drop Off - NEW PROCEDURES
PICK-UP: 3:45 - 4:15 - Pick Up will occur in front of the Main Lobby. Students will be individually released to the cars to prevent students from crossing in front of traffic.
Early Pick-up/Late Drop-Off
Please do not call us; email is the MOST effective way to get in touch with us.
How do I purchase tickets?
Additionally, instructions on how to purchase will be in this email.
Tickets will go on sale to you on Monday, July 12th, and to the public on July 13th.
If you have questions about purchasing tickets or accessing your ticket codes, please email Ian Underhill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will allow up to 600 audience members per performance so that tickets will be open to the general public, and there will be no limit on how many tickets you can purchase.
Email Communication Always Preferred
WHAT TO BRING
We request that all students bring their materials in a clear bin. No book bags. This allows us to help students quickly and efficiently find materials. Additionally, the clear bin is a great way for students to store things in a tidy way. Would you please not bring book bags to the program? We strongly recommend a large enough bin to fit a folder, a lunch box, shoes, make-up, and misc. Items.
Here is the Link we are recommending from Amazon.
Please steer clear of anything with nuts, as we have a few students with severe nut allergies.