Science Fair Tools
Tools that will help make you project a little easier.
Websites you can use for inspiration:
- http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/science_project_ideas.php (Same as above, but listed)
Databases you can use:
Mackin Via has connections to our district databases including Ebsco, Gale, and World Book Online. The Ebsco and Gale databases include resources like reference materials, biographical information, newspaper and magazine articles, primary source documents, photos, maps, and flags. World Book Online is an online encyclopedia similar to Wikipedia, however the information is written and verified by scholars and professionals.
To access Mackin Via your username is your student ID and your password is your birthday.
For this project, the best databases for you to use are Student Resources in Context, Science in Context, and Explora by Ebsco
Tools that you can use to help with your citations or bibliography:
- Your citations need to be in alphabetical order.
- Don't forget to indent the second line of your citation.
- If you are adding an abstract to your citation, you need to indent your abstract as well.
- This slideshow has some tips that you can use to help you with your annotated bibliography: http://www.slideshare.net/PHSEagleLibrary/annotated-bibliography-16242547